Re: [Orgmode] Google CL and org-mode

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Google CL and org-mode
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 15:31:59 +0100

On Mon, 5 Jul 2010 15:17:16 +0200, Jordi Inglada <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Happy to hear that. Since I do not know Elisp, I can not help much,
> but I am willing to test any code available for this.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jordi
>

> Eric S Fraga writes:
>  > Thanks for the heads-up on this.  This could be quite useful.  I've
>  > been playing recently with the org to google calendar interfacing and
>  > this new API could potentially simplify things significantly.

I'll be sure to take you up on this ;-)

I've had a quick look at the command line interface.  With the simple
python scripts they provide, it will be straightforward, at least on
Linux, to upload entries from org to google's calendar.  The other way
is more tricky as the scripts don't provide full information on each
entry.  The APIs however might give that.

Stay tuned!
--
Eric S Fraga
GnuPG: 8F5C 279D 3907 E14A 5C29  570D C891 93D8 FFFC F67D