[Orgmode] diary-float and TODO entries

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: [Orgmode] diary-float and TODO entries
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 17:11:56 -0400

I have successfully used repeating times on TODO entries, and seen the
scheduled time move forward when I do C-c C-t d (d is my DONE shortcut).
I have a meeting on the 2nd monday of each month and am responsible for
inviting people ahead of time, and I've picked the first monday for
that.  I think I have to use a diary-mode expression, and the SCHEDULED:
time and event time below work ok.  But when I set the todo to DONE it
goes to DONE, instead of auto-changing back to TODO for the next month.

Is there some reasonable way to do what I want?

** FOO
*** TODO Announce meeting
    SCHEDULED: <%%(diary-float t 1 1)>
*** FOO meeting