Re: [Orgmode] question about links in org-mode

From: Scot Becker
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] question about links in org-mode
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 15:14:16 +0100

Tomer,

Welcome.  I don't think that any such export routine exists, but I like the idea.  Perhaps someone else could comment on what this would take.

Off topic:  Did you know that the latest development Emacs has decent (in-progress) bidi support, and that there are new Hebrew input methods (not yet included in the sources, but posted on the emacs-bidi mailing list).  They're keen to have testers, before they turn on automatic bidi reordering globally.  I use this with org-mode, and so far it works well.  You can email me privately if you want help getting started.

Scot