Re: [Orgmode] org-babel-tangle-lang-exts must be initialized? how to ge

From: Nicholas Putnam
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-babel-tangle-lang-exts must be initialized? how to get syntax coloring?
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 10:45:47 -0500

Dear Eric,

Updating from the repository, and putting it at the head of my load-path fixed the problem with org-babel-tangle-lang-exts.  Thanks.

org-version returns org-mode version 6.36trans (release_6.36.576.gec22).

I still can't seem to export python to html with syntax coloring when exporting to browser on C-c C-e b.  Should this just work?  I do see syntax coloring on C-c '.  Setting or not setting org-export-htmlize doesn't seem to make any difference.

Nik