[Orgmode] [BABEL] syntax highlighting in LaTeX output?

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: [Orgmode] [BABEL] syntax highlighting in LaTeX output?
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 13:00:13 +0200

Hi

when I export to html, I get nice syntax highlighting in my source code (R), but when I export to pdf (via LaTeX), the source code is in normal verbatim, as it is in a verbatim environment.

Is there any way to put it into a lstlisting environment, and probably even put the language from the source block in? In this way, one could get syntax highlighting in the pdf?

An example:

#+begin_src R  :exports code
  x <- log(1:10)
#+end_src

is at the moment in the LaTeX output:

\begin{verbatim}
x <- log(1:10)
\end{verbatim}

Suggested output would be:\begin{lstlisting}[language=R]
x <- log(1:10)
\begin{lstlisting}

Cheers,

Rainer