Re: [Orgmode] Failed to create radio tables

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Failed to create radio tables
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 22:42:57 +0200

Hello,
> I copied
>      % BEGIN RECEIVE ORGLST to-buy       % END RECEIVE ORGLST to-buy
> \begin{comment}       #+ORGLIST: SEND to-buy orgtbl-to-latex       - a new
> house
> - a new computer         + a new keyboard         + a new mouse       - a new
> life       \end{comment}

> and when I C-c C-c on '- a new house' nothing happend

Try this:

-----
\documentclass{article}

\begin{document}
% BEGIN RECEIVE ORGLST tobuy
% END RECEIVE ORGLST tobuy

\begin{comment}
#+ORGLST: SEND tobuy org-list-to-latex
- a new house
- a new computer
  + a new keyboard
  + a new mouse
- a new life
\end{comment}
\end{document}
-----

and M-x org-list-send-list anywhere on the list. It works here.

Regards,

-- Nicolas