Re: [Orgmode] Failed to create radio tables

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Failed to create radio tables
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 00:02:20 -0400

Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> > Afaict, the only thing missing is the handy C-c C-c keybinding - or
> > am I wrong about this too?
>
> You're right. There is no keybinding for that. Though, as a little
> relief, with proper completion, M-x olsl TAB RET is enough.

BTW, Angel was reading appending A.5.4 (not A.5.2 as I mistakenly
assumed) and afaict, he is right: first of all, there is a typo in the
appendix (ORGLIST vs ORGLST); second, the name of the list ("to-buy")
includes a dash, but the regexp in org-list-send-list does not match it:
it works better if the dash is replaced by an underscore in the example,
but maybe the regexp should be made more general.

But the appendix also claims that C-c C-c on the first element of the
list *should* work, and I don't think it does - but it's not clear to me
what minor mode(s) should be in operation in order for this to work.
What binding should I expect for C-C C-c at that poing?

Thanks,
Nick