Re: [Orgmode] Failed to create radio tables

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Failed to create radio tables
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 08:17:56 +0200

Hello,

> Second, the name of the list ("to-buy") includes a dash, but the
> regexp in org-list-send-list does not match it: it works better if
> the dash is replaced by an underscore in the example, but maybe the
> regexp should be made more general.

I've already corrected this and the problem of nested lists you're
talking about in my branch redefining lists.

The regexp was indeed too specific: it is now on par with the one used
in ORGTBL. I also redefined org-list-radio-list-templates as they
were inserting a table and not a list.

About the binding, C-c C-c is not a good choice (do I want to send
list or toggle check-box?). Anyway it should belong to orgstruct-mode,
IMO.

Regards,

-- Nicolas