[Orgmode] Error: byte-code: Symbol's function definition is void: calen

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [Orgmode] Error: byte-code: Symbol's function definition is void: calendar-current-date (org 6.33x, cocoa emacs 23.2.1 OSX)
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 17:31:08 -0500

Hey guys,

I'm going through a small quirck with org. Everytime I start emacs,
open my gtd.org file and try to schedule an item, it halts with the
following error:

byte-code: Symbol's function definition is void: calendar-current-date

I've found a way to fix it though -- just open the agenda (C-c a). A
bug perhaps?

I'm using org v.6.33x and emacs 23.2.1 on OSX (cocoa emacs compiled
from bzr source).

Thanks,

Marfcelo.