[Orgmode] Re: [google] updated awk script for google to org conversion

From: Rémi Vanicat
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [google] updated awk script for google to org conversion
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:22:56 +0200

"Sven Bretfeld" <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> 2. Running the above script with cron, makes Emacs continually ask if
>    googlecalendar.org should really be edited, because the file had
>    changed on disk. So I put the whole thing into an Emacs function:

you could use auto-revert-mode:

  Toggle reverting buffer when file on disk changes.

  With arg, turn Auto Revert mode on if and only if arg is positive.
  This is a minor mode that affects only the current buffer.
  Use `global-auto-revert-mode' to automatically revert all buffers.
  Use `auto-revert-tail-mode' if you know that the file will only grow
  without being changed in the part that is already in the buffer.

[...]

--
Rémi Vanicat