Re: [Orgmode] Re: New CSS for orgmode and Worg ?

From: Christian Egli
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: New CSS for orgmode and Worg ?
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:59:55 +0200

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Christian Egli <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> What I'd like to see is something more aligned with the css for asciidoc
>> which makes for a very pleasant and readable experience.
>
> Yes, the CSS behind asciidoc is neat.
>
>> Unfortunatelly my expertise is limited to trial and error when it
>> comes to css.
>
> Trial and error will be very useful for suggested CSS.

Actually, come to think of it: I had totally forgotten that I once took
the css from org
(http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode.git/blob/HEAD:/ORGWEBPAGE/org.css) and
added some asciidoc styling to it. An example output can be seen at
http://www.daisyproducer.org/. It is in a "works for me" state, I think
I probably hard coded some assumptions I had on my side.

The css is attached.

If there is demand I could merge it with the original org.css or create
a patch.

Thanks
Christian

Christian Egli