[Orgmode] Re: Hide timestamps for several days time range in agenda

From: Julien Barnier
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Hide timestamps for several days time range in agenda
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:12:10 +0000 (UTC)

Rémi Vanicat <vanicat <at> debian.org> writes:

> What appear on the agenda is the title of entry, that is what is on ***
> line. Just put the timestamp on another line:
>
> *** Paris
>   <2010-07-22 jeu.>--<2010-07-23 ven.>

Yes, this workaround works, thanks !

However, I've noticed that if I only put a single timestamp for an event, it is
dropped in the agenda view, unlike time ranges. For example :

*** <2010-08-01 dim.> Paris

will give :

Dimanche    1 Août 2010
    Paris

That's why I wondered if there is an option to keep the same behavior with time
ranges.

Thanks,

Julien