Re: [Orgmode] Failed to create radio tables

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Failed to create radio tables
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 13:42:41 +0200

Hi everyone,

thanks to all who contributed to this thread.
Sending lists should now work as advertised, including
using C-c C-c to send the list.

- Carsten

On Jul 9, 2010, at 7:55 AM, Angel Popov wrote:

Hi,
I am following example on radio tables but it looks that it does not work.
I copied
     % BEGIN RECEIVE ORGLST to-buy
     % END RECEIVE ORGLST to-buy
     \begin{comment}
     #+ORGLIST: SEND to-buy orgtbl-to-latex
     - a new house
     - a new computer
       + a new keyboard
       + a new mouse
     - a new life
     \end{comment}

and when I C-c C-c on '- a new house' nothing happend

Regards, Angel