Fwd: [Orgmode] Re: auto-fill in a body often insert a space?

From: Sun Yongke
Subject: Fwd: [Orgmode] Re: auto-fill in a body often insert a space?
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 14:35:55 +0800

Hi Sun,

there were no attatchments in this mail.

Also, please write to the mailing list and not privately to me.

- Carsten

On Jul 17, 2010, at 4:32 PM, Sun Yongke wrote:

hi,Carsten Dominik:

  I write the org files in Chinese character. The attachement 1th is a framgment of file,and the generated file is attachment 2th.

  Can you help me removed the space that generated by auto-fill?