[Orgmode] Re: auto-fill in a body often insert a space?

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: auto-fill in a body often insert a space?
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 09:48:39 +0200

Hi Sun and Carsten,

Carsten Dominik wrote:
>> 2010/7/18 Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>
>>
>>   Can you help me removed the space that generated by auto-fill?
>
> I don't know what is happening here, and I would think this has nothing to
> do with Org-mode.

Isn't it a non-breaking space character?  Type `C-u C-x =' with point place on
that character.

If that's such a character, you should have to see how it has been generated
or inserted there. Maybe automatic rules?  I do have such, in French, for
replacing automatically a normal space with a non-breaking one. So, in my
case, it is in my `.emacs' file that such a rule is located.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban