[Orgmode] [mobile-org] Recovering notes

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [Orgmode] [mobile-org] Recovering notes
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 16:04:48 -0500

Hey guys,

I have a small situation with mobileorg. I removed the files from the
WebDav repo by accident, but I had lots of notes taken into mobileorg
(iPod touch). I tried to sync by accident and the notes are gone. This
is not a life-or-death situation, but it would be nice if I could
recover my notes somehow -- does mobileorg keep them in a cache
somewhere (maybe I could access via ssh / jailbroken iPod).

If it's not possible, maybe this could serve as a new feature
suggestion, to at least keep backups of captured items (or all the
items on the iPhone OS, for that matter).

Thanks,

Marcelo.