Re: [Orgmode] Development setup (was: Org-mode release 7.01)

From: Erik Iverson
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Development setup (was: Org-mode release 7.01)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 21:32:20 -0500

Suggestions:

1.) Could the original mail (the one including the actual patch, even if
     modified) be attached to the autogenerated email, please?
     This should be at the very bottom of the mail, because of length and
     priority.

2.) And how about the subject?  The OP's subject is what I read on the
     patchwork server.  Why can't that be (part of) the subject of the
     "Accepted" message? E.g.:

     [Orgmode] [ACCEPTED] org-capture with LISP function template

     Maybe something that works on gmane et al, too.

3.) If there are annotations to the patch,  would it be possible to
     include that comment in that automated message?  I don't now how the
     patch is switched to accepted on the patchwork server.  But a simple
     textarea field and appropriate POST variable would do, wouldn't it?

4) If traffic warrants it and as more users join this list generating more posts... perhaps a new list called emacs-orgmode-dev for development related work?