Re: [Orgmode] [babel] html export of R data frame

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [babel] html export of R data frame
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 22:08:56 -1000

On Jul 19, 2010, at 5:13 PM, Vikas Rawal wrote:

Is this what you want?

#+BEGIN_SRC R :results value :exports both

Indeed. Except that, in the functional mode, org-babel shows me output
of only the last command, and not the intermediate commands.

I am not too happy with that. When I do my data analysis, sometimes a
program gives out several outputs. Let me see how would I handle that
in the functional mode.

Thanks anyway,

Vikas

Aloha Vikas,

Here is one way to see intermediate values in functional mode.

#+srcname: vikas-x
#+begin_src R
 x<-c(1:5)
#+end_src

#+results: vikas-x
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |

#+srcname: vikas-y
#+begin_src R :var x=vikas-x
 y<-x^2
#+end_src

#+results: vikas-y
|  1 |
|  4 |
|  9 |
| 16 |
| 25 |

#+BEGIN_SRC R :results value :var x= vikas-x :var y= vikas-y :exports both
 data.frame(x,y)
#+END_SRC

#+results:
| 1 |  1 |