Re: [Orgmode] .ics export w/Alarms. Possible?

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] .ics export w/Alarms. Possible?
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 16:27:40 +0200

"Daniel E. Doherty" <address@hidden> writes:

>     David> Hello,
>
>     David> I was wondering if there was a feature in OrgMode to provide
>     David> 'VALARM's when exporting to .ics?

I think it has already been implemented:

6 hours ago     Eric S Fraga    iCalendar export: Implement alarms

http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode.git/commitdiff/2c31a3b00aa1572f1c34ae37f7fc97f7ed4cd0e1

pull the git version or download the latest org:

http://orgmode.org/org-latest.zip
http://orgmode.org/org-latest.tar.gz

cheers,
Giovanni, who was thinking to implement it ;-)