[Orgmode] indent levels in dynamic block clock?

From: jeff stern
Subject: [Orgmode] indent levels in dynamic block clock?
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 15:36:23 -0700

hi, please forgive me if this is a FAQ. i could not find it in the
manual nor by searching the list archives.

i love the dynamic block clock feature (C-c C-x C-r) and love that i
can set certain paramters
(http://orgmode.org/manual/Clocking-work-time.html).

i was wondering if it is already possible to indent the 2nd column by
the level? or whether this would require new coding?

for instance, suppose my dynamic block has :scope 3, then

i'd like all level 1 items to have no indentation
level 2 items would appear, say, 2 spaces in
level 3 items would appear, say, 3 spaces in

so that instead of this:

| L | Headline                                 |   Time |      |      |
|---+------------------------------------------+--------+------+------|
|   | *Total time*                             | *4:00* |      |      |
|---+------------------------------------------+--------+------+------|
|   | *File time*                              | *3:57* |      |      |
| 1 | email communication                      |   0:15 |      |      |
| 1 | Case management/documenting/organization |   0:25 |      |      |
| 1 | training                                 |   0:08 |      |      |
| 2 | contact John Doe                         |        | 0:08 |      |
| 1 | well-being                               |   2:03 |      |      |
| 2 | warts                                    |        | 2:03 |      |
| 3 | DONE find books on warts                 |        |      | 2:03 |

it might appear more like this:

| L | Headline                                 |   Time |      |      |
|---+------------------------------------------+--------+------+------|
|   | *Total time*                             | *4:00* |      |      |
|---+------------------------------------------+--------+------+------|
|   | *File time*                              | *3:57* |      |      |
| 1 | email communication                      |   0:15 |      |      |
| 1 | Case management/documenting/organization |   0:25 |      |      |
| 1 | training                                 |   0:08 |      |      |
| 2 |   contact John Doe                       |        | 0:08 |      |
| 1 | well-being                               |   2:03 |      |      |
| 2 |   warts                                  |        | 2:03 |      |
| 3 |     DONE find books on warts             |        |      | 2:03 |

has this been done already and i'm just missing something obvious?

if not, does anyone have any ideas where i'd start to write the code
to implement this? (i'm a newbie at lisp)

thanks!