[Orgmode] Re: org-startup-indented shifts columns in column-view

From: Dan Davison
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: org-startup-indented shifts columns in column-view
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 09:07:59 -0400

Julien Fantin <address@hidden> writes:

> Great job Dominik,
>
> I have in fact went the true indentation way since then, and don't
> miss org-indent-mode actually.
>
> I've managed to get the src blocks to behave the same way, by seting
> org-preserve-indentation to nil and org-edit-src-content to 0. So what
> I described in the other thread is actually a non-issue, and could be
> adapted with proper configuration settings.

Hi Julien,

Glad to hear that. Let us know if any problems with this turn up.

Personally I tried out org-indent mode a few months ago, and haven't
turned it off yet. I quite like some aspects of the way it feels "alive"
-- e.g. when I re-execute a src block, I get a visual indicator that it
has finished when the results line quickly ducks to the left and then
back to the right again.

Dan