[Orgmode] Re: [BABEL] Output with octave

From: d . tchin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [BABEL] Output with octave
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:25:04 +0000 (UTC)

Eric S Fraga <ucecesf <at> ucl.ac.uk> writes:

> I don't think you are missing anything obvious as for the ":results
> value" case, I get the same thing.  In fact, for ":results output", I
> don't actually get any output!  I'm not sure why.  I wonder if there
> is a dependence on the version of Octave?  I'm using a fairly old
> version (3.0.x instead of 3.2.x).

I use following version of Octave :

GNU Octave, version 3.2.0
Copyright (C) 2009 John W. Eaton and others.
This is free software; see the source code for copying conditions.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  For details, type `warranty'.

Octave was configured for "i686-pc-mingw32".