Re: [Orgmode] No title or date in LaTeX export

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] No title or date in LaTeX export
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 18:01:35 -0500

Whoops -- sorry for the duplicate suggestion... a bunch of messages just came through!

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 6:00 PM, John Hendy <address@hidden> wrote:
See this: http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg20692.html

Key line to add in your .org header section:
#+BIND: org-export-latex-title-command ""
When you do C-c C-e p the minibuffer will ask if you want to apply the BIND code. Type yes and that should do it. It's been working for me in eliminating the \maketitle line.

John