Re: [Orgmode] Re: OrgMobile - just a little help?

From: Richard Moreland
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: OrgMobile - just a little help?
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 07:40:17 -0400

Hi Erwin,

There are a few touch regions on each table row in an outline in
MobileOrg.  If you tap the blue icon at the right of each row, you
will view the details for that node (IMG_0019.PNG).  This is useful
for editing a node's contents, todo state, etc.

If you want to dig into the outline, just tap more to the left, on the
text of the node (in this case, "main.org").  That should present you
with the child nodes of the file, and you can continue digging down
from there.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any more trouble.

-Richard