[Orgmode] MobileOrg capture - bad encoding

From: Paul Mead
Subject: [Orgmode] MobileOrg capture - bad encoding
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 12:50:46 +0100

Hi

I've just set up MobileOrg using Dropbox and it's looking pretty useful.

One small problem though - each time I add a 'capture' item, when I next
sync I get a new capture item added entitled 'bad file encoding'.

I thought that maybe my capture.org file was the problem, so I've
converted it to utf-8, but the problem remains.

Any ideas?

thanks, Paul