[Orgmode] odd org-babel R behaviour

From: Neil Hepburn
Subject: [Orgmode] odd org-babel R behaviour
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 16:20:20 -0600

After recently upgrading to the most recent org-mode, org-babel R and
org-export have shown some rather peculiar behavior. After processing some R
code, the results are printed out below the code block with

#+results:
#+begin_example
blah blah blah (at least that's what I suspect reviewers at the last journal I
submitted to called the output)
#+end_example

Now, when I go to export my org file to pdf, the R-output does not appear.
However, if I go through and either delete the #+results: line or put a blank
line between it and #+begin_example, the export works fine and the output from
R appears. The same is true if I export to HTML.

Now that I know the fix, the problem is easy enough to deal with as I go
through a batch of experiments.

-Neil

Neil Hepburn, Economics Instructor
Department of Social Sciences, Augustana Faculty
University of Alberta
4901-46 Avenue
Camrose, Alberta  T4V 2R3

Phone (780) 679-1588
email address@hidden

No trees were harmed in creating this message. (However, millions of electrons
were terribly disturbed.)