[Orgmode] how to combine times in clocktable

From: Inquisitive Scientist
Subject: [Orgmode] how to combine times in clocktable
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 12:38:28 -0400

Dear Experts,

Is there a way to combine times for lines in the clocktable? For example, I'd like to have everything with a tag of say FOO combined into one entry. So if I spend 1 hour on a node called X with tag FOO and 2 hours on a node Y with tag FOO and 3 hours on a node Z with no tags, I'd like to see that I spent 3 hours on stuff tagged with FOO and 3 hours on other stuff. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-I.S.