[Orgmode] Bug: inline image display not working when org-indent-mode act

From: Erik Iverson
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug: inline image display not working when org-indent-mode active, follow-up
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 21:19:47 -0500

Hello,

I am using the latest org pulled from git.

In the past few weeks, I found that the overlays of inline images in my org-mode files would flash quickly and then be deleted when using org-indent-mode. This also happened when re-running an org-babel source block that generates graphical output, even without org-indent-mode turned on. [1]

I believe I've tracked this down to the following patch,

What I think is happening, is that org-indent-mode (or alternatively, the org-babel result insertion process) must be triggering the org-display-inline-modification-hook, which deletes the overlay. This intuitively makes sense to me in both cases.

I do not know how to fix this unfortunately, but I think this is the correct diagnosis. For now, I've simply removed the function hook from the ov modification-hooks, and all seems well.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg27500.html