[Orgmode] Re: [babel] lob evaluation : a bug ?

From: Dan Davison
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [babel] lob evaluation : a bug ?
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 13:12:21 -0400

d.tchin <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I try to evaluate function already defined in library-of-babel.
> But whatever the function I try to evaluate I have the following
> error output get from buffer *Messages* :

Hi d.tchin,

Failure of lob and call on C-c C-c has been fixed (ec034ba) since the
release of the version you are using. I hope it's not too inconvenient
for you to upgrade. Ideally, if you are able to use git on your system
then that is the best way to stay current.

So #+lob and #+call are working correctly with C-c C-c in the current
git HEAD. However,

> setf: Wrong type argument: consp, nil

they are not currently working with C-c C-v e / C-c C-v C-e.

I have made a patch to fix that but it will need to be discussed /
tested first.

Dan