[Orgmode] Re: Change resolution of LaTeX formulas in HTML output?

From: Dan Davison
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Change resolution of LaTeX formulas in HTML output?
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 15:14:31 -0400

address@hidden writes:

> Is there a way to control the resolution of PNG LaTeX formulas when you
> export to HTML?
>
> You can control the font size directly in the header but there doesn't seem
> to be a way to use org-mode to control the resolution...
>
> BTW, I'm not exporting to LaTeX directly because I'm using PrinceXML to
> convert the HTML file to a PDF.

Hi Uriel,

Could you tell us a bit about what the advantages of PrinceXML are? One
question I have is: is it possible to get vector graphics (ps, pdf)
incorporated into the resulting pdf? Is there an open source
alternative? (I've been doing this with "print to file" in the print
dialog box in a web browser in linux).

Dan