Re: [Orgmode] Re: iCal export and complex diary sexps

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: iCal export and complex diary sexps
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 08:55:36 +0200

On Jul 23, 2010, at 11:05 PM, Daniel Martins wrote:

Exporting org-diary-class even ignoring the weeke off (last arguments)
for me it would be a fantastic start. It would be like converting
org-diary-class to a simple diary sexp.

I know it is dumb but in my case I would be glad to slit one
org-diary-class in several org-diary-class (before and after weeks
off) on order to have my appts exposted to ical.

You can simply add all the individual dates as separate time stamps, that should
also work.

* My class
<2010-08-07 Sat>
<2010-08-14 Sat>