[Orgmode] TODO hooks

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: [Orgmode] TODO hooks
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 14:47:57 +0200

After another time that I forgot something I came up with the same idea.

Suppose I live in address X, and whenever I change my address I have to
notify Y, Z, W.

Now how could I handle this automatically?
I would like that, whenever my address changes I get a todo telling me
to contact Y, Z, W.

Is it possible to do anything like that in org-mode?
Maybe with org-babel and elisp, but there should also maybe an
elisp-hook on the change of that text...

Any idea, other people feelt my same need from time to time?