Re: [Orgmode] Archive Tasks

From: Karl Maihofer
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Archive Tasks
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 07:06:46 +0200

Bastien,

thanks for your reply! I think this works if there is already an entry
"Client 1" in the file gtd.org_archive. But if the task is the first one
that should be archived, org doesn't know that this should be on the
second level:

* Tasks
** Client 1

Is there a way to tell org, that there should be a first level called
"Tasks" and a second called "Client 1"?

Regards,
Karl