Re: [Orgmode] properties in agenda prefix

From: Skip Collins
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] properties in agenda prefix
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:45:35 -0400

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 10:43 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> I grasp the general idea but a more concrete use-case would help here
> again...  thanks!

Perhaps I am trying to use agenda in a way that was never intended, to
export printable lists in tabular form. Using agenda mode, I can
generate an html list that has one line per item, albeit with limited
formatting and without property information. This does not work easily
with column mode, which is not printable, or org-mode export, which is
not tabular.