[Orgmode] Counters and percentage are visible in refile targets, is that

From: Marcel van der Boom
Subject: [Orgmode] Counters and percentage are visible in refile targets, is that configurable?
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 13:57:30 +0200

Hi,

I have a question about constructs like this:

* TODO item to be refiled, say in Subproject
* Project description             [10/234]
  [...]
** Subproject description           [1/25]
   [...]

When I want to refile the TODO item the path in the emacs modeline
contains the counters (or the percentage, if applicable).

This makes the filing sometime a bit hard, especially with the spaces
between the header text and the counter start.

Is this something I can change? For me the counters are not part
of the header conceptually.

marcel

--
Marcel van der Boom  -- http://hsdev.com/mvdb.vcf