[Orgmode] migrating from planner mode (was: Plannerel migration)

From: Seb
Subject: [Orgmode] migrating from planner mode (was: Plannerel migration)
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 20:42:39 -0500

Hi,

I'm resuscitating this old thread, which is the only one I found on the
subject as someone starting to peek into Org and exploring ways to
migrate from Planner.  Someone pointed me to a script linked at
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/PlannerMode#toc3 but unfortunately
that script fails if the Planner pages have things like references to
Gnus messages and such.  But more broadly, I'm interested in reading
about experiences people have had in this migration, since I've
accumulated a lot of Planner material that I wouldn't want to lose in
the process.  So any information that can help evaluate how much effort
is involved in migrating would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Seb