Re: [Orgmode] Emacs 24.0.50.1 & problem to export to HTML

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Emacs 24.0.50.1 & problem to export to HTML
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 11:21:44 +0200

On Aug 22, 2010, at 11:00 AM, Emmanuel Di Pretoro wrote:

Hi,

I've compiled my own emacs based on the git repository, but with this version of emacs, I can't export anymore to HTML. The error message is « face-attribute: Invalid face: off ». So the problem is related to htmlize.el (so my excuses for this non strictly orgmode post). Anybody has faced this problem? Is there a solution?

Org-mode comes with a patches version of htmlize.el, have you tried to make sure this is the one you use?

- Carsten

Thanks in advance

Emmanuel Di Pretoro