Re: [Orgmode] [For Worg?] Gnuplot unevenly spaced non-numeric data plot?

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [For Worg?] Gnuplot unevenly spaced non-numeric data plot?
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 18:32:15 -0600

Hi John,

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> John Hendy <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Alright Nick, careful what you wish for :) For anyone else who could use
>> this or do something with it:
>>
>> - Over the weekend I figured out a bunch of stuff with gnuplot
>> - I modified what I found to make it generic and wrote it up in an org file
>> - The org file, resultant pics (eps), converted pngs, and exported html/pdf
>> are in the attached .zip
>>

> I haven't read it in complete detail yet, but so far it looks very nice.
> Much more extensive and detailed than I expected (that's a Good Thing!)
>
>> Let me know if this can be useful for worg.
>
> I think so.

I Certainly agree!

This does look like Worg material.  We're trying to beef up example
heavy language specific pages for each language supported by Babel.

This material you've compiled sounds like an ideal base for the gnuplot
page.  If you're willing/able to integrate this information into such a
Worg page that would be fantastic, and I'd be very happy to help, I've
just stubbed out the beginning of a gnuplot page on Worg which could
hold your compiled instructions and examples.

it should propagate to
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-gnuplot.php
within the next two hours or so

Cheers -- Eric