[Orgmode] Mark days in calendar based on agenda

From: Claudius Hubig
Subject: [Orgmode] Mark days in calendar based on agenda
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 16:05:48 +0200

Good day,

I’m quite new to org-mode so please forgive me in case this question
already has been answered somewhere else – if that is the case, I
wasn’t able to find it.

Anyway, I would like my calendar to mark days based on agenda
entries. For example, I have a line like the following:

**** Exam <2010-09-07 Di 11:00> PC 102                               :ATTACH:

in my notes.org and agenda displays it nicely

 7 September 2010  notes:      11:00...... Exam PC 102              :ATTACH:

However, I would also like to have calendar highlight that day in
it’s overview the same way it would if I entered this line:

into my diary file.

Is there any way to achieve this?

Best regards and thank you for reading,

Claudius