[Orgmode] Re: feature request: a basic conversation manager

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: feature request: a basic conversation manager
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 12:50:18 -0700

More clearly:

  1) The conversation manager is basically superseded by the ID
markers idea.  That is, you can implement it trivially once ID markers
are implemented.
  2) What you are doing is not related to the conversation manager.

--
Q: How many CDC "scientists" does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: "You only think it's dark." [CDC has denied a deadly serious
Retrovirus: http://www.wpinstitute.org/xmrv/index.html -- PLEASE DONATE
===
I would like to see the original Lo et al. 2010 NIH/FDA XMRV paper.