Re: [Orgmode] Possible BUG in org-wikinodes.el

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Possible BUG in org-wikinodes.el
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 15:45:09 +0200

Hi,

the name is supposed to be "headline", and this bug has been fixed already.

- Carsten

On Aug 30, 2010, at 11:56 PM, Indraneel Majumdar wrote:

Hi,
Is this a typo?
org-find-exact-headling-in-buffer
occurs thrice instead of
org-find-exact-headline-in-buffer

I couldn't get it to work with headling. headline works fine.
I'm new to orgmode, and lisp in general, so I may be wrong.
Please let me know if I screwed up something (please cc, I'm
not on the list)

Thanks,
Indraneel