[Orgmode] Cannot open load file: inf-ruby

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: [Orgmode] Cannot open load file: inf-ruby
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 07:48:34 -0500

I'm having trouble getting ruby scripts to run in org-babel.

I'm running Org 7.01 trans.

With this example, I get the message "Cannot load file: inf-ruby" after
I press C-c C-c with the cursor on the #+begin_src line

#+begin_src ruby
puts "hello world"
return 1
#+end_src

I have ruby installed, and can run it from the command line.
I can run the following Python snippet just fine:
#+begin_src python
"boo"
return 3
#+end_src python

I've tried executing this line in my Scratch buffer and in the same buffer
that my ruby-code is in:

 (org-babel-do-load-languages
  'org-babel-load-languages
  '((R . t)
    (ditaa . t)
    (dot . t)
    (emacs-lisp . t)
    (gnuplot . t)
    (haskell . nil)
    (ocaml . nil)
    (python . t)
    (ruby . t)
    (screen . nil)
    (sh . t)
    (sql . nil)
    (sqlite . t)))

Can someone post a bare-bones setup that can run ruby scripts from
org-babel?