Re: [Orgmode] Cannot open load file: inf-ruby

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Cannot open load file: inf-ruby
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 09:06:38 -0600

Hi Nate,

Some languages have requirements on external elisp packages, (e.g. ruby
requires inf-ruby, lisp/clojure require slime, etc...).  There
requirements are listed in the table at [1].  Inf-ruby can be loaded
through ELPA [2], or through the link in the languages table below.

That said, ruby should only be requiring inf-ruby on :session
evaluation, but it was requiring inf-ruby on *every* evaluation.  I've
fixed this so it should now be possible to run non :session ruby code
blocks without having inf-ruby installed.

Best -- Eric