[Orgmode] Tags included in iCal entries summary even when not asked for

From: Guy Wiener
Subject: [Orgmode] Tags included in iCal entries summary even when not asked for
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 13:07:51 +0300

Hello everyone,
I encountered the following weird behavior: When I set the option to #+OPTIONS: tags:nil, and export an org file to an iCal file, the tag part of the heading is still included in the description. E.g.:

* TODO do this              :tag:

Is exported as:

BEGIN:VTODO
SUMMARY:do this              :tag:
END:VTODO

Beside being redundant, it also makes the entry in a calendar application ugly.

What I want is to see the summary without the whitespace and tag part. Can this behavior be configured or patched somehow?

Thanks,
  Guy Wiener