Re: [Orgmode] [babel] Error with source block and variable on export - b

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [babel] Error with source block and variable on export - bug?
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 07:40:02 -0600

Hi Rainer,

As part of the export process Org-mode copies the contents of the
Org-mode file to a temporary buffer in which the business of exportation
is performed.  This temporary buffer is not associated with any file so
(buffer-file-name) returns nil, which is causing the problem you are
experiencing.  I think the best solution would be to replace the call to
(buffer-file-name) with the actual name of the file, e.g.

#+begin_src sh :var file=(vc-working-revision "~/src/babel-dev/scraps.org")
:exports results
  echo $file Revision
#+end_src

Cheers -- Eric