[Orgmode] Weekdays vs. weekends scheduling

From: Julien Fantin
Subject: [Orgmode] Weekdays vs. weekends scheduling
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 00:59:25 +0200

I've been playing with org-habit, trying to setup different habits for
weekdays and weekends.
But I couldn't figure out a way to use repeat intervals to schedule
something for every weekdays or every weekends...

The only work around I came up with is to schedule the item once for
each day of the week, with a +1w interval.
But this is a poor solution, since the consistency graph will report
the completion state for that particular day of the week which isn't
very useful with habits...

Has anyone else had a similar use case and came up with a solution ?

Cheers