[Orgmode] [BABEL] Commands for navigation

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: [Orgmode] [BABEL] Commands for navigation
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 18:34:19 +0530

I think the navigation commands should wrap around to beginning or end
of file as necessary possibly after throwing an error.  The error
messages down below need to be replaced with more user-friendly
messages. When I see anything such big or as cryptic I get apprehensive
that something is broken badly.

Is there a quick way to place the cursor at the beginning or end of the
babel block? I could think of two options -

1. Augment C-c C-v p and C-c C-v n to jump to the beg/end of the current
block

2. Overload C-c C-u (within org-mode) to also mean jump to the enclosing
structural block.

Given a choice I would lean towards (2).

ps: Quick navigation to babel guard lines could be useful in conjunction
with speed keys (when supported)

org-babel-previous-src-block: Search failed: "^\\([     ]*\\)#\\+begin_src[
]+\\([^
]+\\)[         ]*\\([^\":
]*\"[^\"
*]*\"[^\":
]*\\|[^\":
]*\\)\\([^
]*\\)
\\([^]+?
\\)[    ]*#\\+end_src"

org-babel-next-src-block: Search failed: "^\\([         ]*\\)#\\+begin_src[
]+\\([^
]*\"[^\"
]*\\)
\\([^]+?