[Orgmode] Mobile mode sync problems

From: Jing Su
Subject: [Orgmode] Mobile mode sync problems
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 03:48:41 -0500

Dear all,

I just tried the MobileOrg on an iPhone 4 and a desktop (Windows 7 Home) via Dropbox, and found the following problems. Most likely it's due to my wrong configurations. Would someone kindly help me out please? The version of Org-mode is 6.33x, and Emacs 23.2.1.

1. When ``org-mobile-push'', windows asks me to select a program to open the .org files one by one before any file can be copied. I assume that it is not what is supposed to happen?
2. After pushing, I did not find the ``agendas.org'' files created. All .org files were copied into the Dropbox folder, and the index.org and mobileorg.org files were created.
3. On the iP side, the agenda is, of coz, empty.
4. After changing the status of a task on the iP side, I can find the change is clearly and accurately listed in the ``flagged.org'' file in my desktop folder, but the ``org-mobile-pull'' does nothing, i.e., the local .org file on my desktop is not synchronized.

Thank you very much for your help!

Jing