[Orgmode] Force completed habits to revert to "HABIT" todo keyword inste

From: Joseph Buchignani
Subject: [Orgmode] Force completed habits to revert to "HABIT" todo keyword instead of "TODO"
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 21:56:41 +0800

Hi Org mode,

Reasons:
I want to keep my habits separate from my tasks. But they display together on my TODO list. This makes it hard to keep track of what's a habit and what's not.

I could change a setting so that scheduled tasks are no longer considered open. But then I lose the ability to see all my habits in a list on the TODO view.

Also, I like to see habits clearly marked HABIT instead of TODO in my org outline.

Keeping the keywords separated fits better with my workflow. Normally I only need to work on habits from within the org agenda, not the todo list. For example, I start the day by executing scheduled tasks, then priority A tasks, then priority A habits, etc.

Is there some setting I can change to do this? Right now I am doing it manually.

Thanks,
JB

--
Ignore the following. It is a nonsense sentence that disables Google ads from displaying next to my emails by triggering sensitive keywords.

I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without a messy bloodbath.