[Orgmode] Re: Org now fontifies code blocks

From: Dan Davison
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org now fontifies code blocks
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 09:43:11 -0400

"David O'Toole" <address@hidden> writes:

> I agree Bastien :)

I agree too, but note that what we are agreeing to is a conditional
statement...

> On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 2:30 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
>> If setting org-src-fontify-natively to `t' by default triggers a debate
>> on whether we need to set org-warn-when-editing-src-block-in-org-buffer

I don't think it is clear that there is such a debate.

But I do think we are gravitating towards turning it off, if it is
causing noticeable slowness on startup. So unless there are more voices
in favour of keeping it turned on for new users then I'll turn it off
later today.

Dan